Intro to Circuit
Circuit's on a path to completely rebuilding the delivery experience, an area that hasn't see any significant change in decades.
Gone will the days where you need to wait in all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you're forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 200M deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
What we're looking for
Circuit is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to work alongside our two existing iOS developers.
We’re looking for someone who cares about quality code; beautiful, purposeful design; and that is comfortable working in a remote environment with a lot of autonomy. We're a product-led company, so prior experience building something exceptional, on any platform is required. We love builders, so bonus points for active or prior side-projects that have gained a little bit of traction.
• 6+ years of professional experience developing iOS apps.
• Competent with Swift.
• Experience working remotely preferred.
• Build iOS apps with Swift.
• Enforce agreed-upon code standards and continue to escalate the quality of our codebase and product.
• Help architect new apps/APIs.
• Help maintain and improve existing systems.
• Circuit is built on top of the Firebase and Google Cloud Platform.
• We use GitHub and Linear to get things organized and built.
• We use Intercom to communicate with customers regularly and directly.
How We Work:
• We are a small team of 15, 8 of which are developers.
• You’ll work alongside our two existing iOS engineers.
• We encourage teammates to bring in well-reasoned opinions, productively disagree with us, and to make decisions based on technical merits.
• We’re obsessed with continuous improvement, and we’re not afraid to scrap work if we figure out a better way to do things.
• £70k Salary + Equity.
• The flexibility to explore other disciplines in our stack.
• The ability to work flexibly.
• Swift decision making and flat hierarchies.
• A high degree of autonomy in your work.
• 6+ years experience building iOS applications.
• Ideally, you've built, shipped, and iterated upon your own side projects.