User Acquisition Manager
Intro to Circuit
Delivery is broken - we’re fixing it!
Circuit's on a path to completely rebuilding the decades old delivery experiences such that it’s fast, affordable and convenient. Gone will be the days where you need to wait all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you're forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 200M+ deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
What we’re looking for:
Circuit is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to develop and manage large-scale and multi-region paid marketing campaigns with a view to increasing subscribers across the entire Circuit portfolio of products.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual to set the acquisition strategy for the business using data analysis, consumer and competitive insights to define plans, budgets, channels, attribution and reporting all while driving growth and realising business outcomes.
A successful candidate would be an experienced performance marketer and have skilled at identifying high potential acquisition opportunities, thinking out of the box, running end to end advertising initiatives, coordinating execution across multiple platforms/products and understanding the importance of balancing efficiency and scale.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you’ll work alongside all our teams (Marketing, Engineering and Sales) on a variety of projects simultaneously. We are a data-driven company - You’ll be judged on the real business impact of your content initiatives, rather than non-measurable factors or output volume.
- Define, deliver and execute best in class user acquisition strategies to acquire users across a portfolio of B2C and B2B products, leverage a variety of channels across mobile and web to drive profitable scale using a test and learn approach.
- Run global marketing campaigns with multi-million dollar budgets across a variety of platforms including: App Stores, Google Ads (PPC/Programmatic), Facebook and other 3rd party networks.
- Own, manage and optimise the acquisition funnel with clear retention, LTV, ROAS and ROI targets.
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through optimisation of bids, budgets, targeting, segmentation, creatives, audiences, networks, devices and placements that unlock opportunities for revenue growth.
- Develop and continuously execute A/B/Multivariate tests to statistical significance and implement learnings/recommendations.
- Audit and develop internal frameworks, processes and best practices for measuring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Closely collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team to develop integrated marketing campaigns and leverage opportunities.
- Identify new and innovative solutions around marketing technology, analytics and automation with a focus on to improve efficiency and drive growth.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the technological and competitive landscape.
How we work:
We encourage teammates to bring in well-reasoned opinions, productively disagree with us, and to make decisions based on evidence and data.
We’re obsessed with continuous improvement, and we’re not afraid to scrap work if we figure out a better way to do things.
- Curious mindset
- Customer’s Perspective
- Value creation at scale
- Candour, from a positive place
- Outcome Oriented
~£60k Salary + WFH & Learning Allowance + Equity.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- A high degree of autonomy in your work.
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies.
- 5+ years experience managing paid performance marketing channels with large (multi-million dollar) budgets, including 3+ years running Google App campaigns
- Professional work experience managing web Google AdWords PPC (Optimising ads, copy, landing pages, bids and budgets).
- Experience with other mobile paid media channels (Apple, Facebook, Ad Networks) including various media buying strategies and options (CPM, CPC, CPI, CPE).Understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Firebase, Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch).
- Experience working in analytical, data-driven environments, and the ability to understand and extract audience insights from a variety of tools and data sets. (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Periscope, MixPanel, Tableau, Looker and similar data analytics platforms).
- An aptitude for numbers and metrics and expert level knowledge of data manipulation tools (Excel, pivot tables, vlookups, ) - comfortable with large data sets.
- Familiarity with organic acquisition strategies and channels (SEO & ASO) and associated tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven , App Radar Appfigures, Ahrefs, SEMRush etc. ).
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages is also a bonus. (We are present in 50+ countries).
- As we are a fully remote company, we require a candidate that is comfortable working in a remote environment with a lot of autonomy.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment where you wear multiple hats.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to collaborate effectively, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks.